iTunes 4 - two library questions

jacksony 10:37 14 Mar 05

In iTunes 4 for Windows XP;

1) I want to have the first column in my Library as "Artist", but it wont seem to let me drag that column there. At the moment the first column is "Song name" and the second column is "Artist".

2) How can I get it to play a song only once and then stop? At the moment, when one song finishes it automatically moves on to the next song in the library.

TIA

brambles 14:54 14 Mar 05

I have spent some time experimenting on iTunes and it is obvious, and it makes sense, that the first column 'Song Name' appears to be static by default. Any of the other columns can be dragged and moved around.

Sorry I couldn't see a way of playing one tune only.

You could of course create a new playlist called say 'SinglePlay' and just copy the one track to there - play it and delete it from there afterwards.

Brambles

jacksony 09:55 15 Mar 05

I can do both these things in Windows media Player. In my view iTunes is inferior software. Another bad thing is that I downloaded some songs from iTunes and they ONLY play in iTunes, they dont play in Windows Media Player - thats just rubbish!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…