iTunes

ynohtna 01:36 15 Oct 06

Hello,
I have been given a CD/RW of MP3 tracks. I want to put these tracks onto my Itunes list. When i put the CD in, instead of opening in iTunes it opens in windows media player. For the time being i have copied these tracks and stored them in the 'my music' folder on my desktop . Any ideas how i can convert them to MP4 and copy them to iTunes? (i think all my other songs on the iTunes list are MP4..?)....

ArrGee 11:23 15 Oct 06

In iTunes, go to Edit - Preferences - Advanced, and click the box that says 'Use iTunes as the default player for audio files'.

The other way to play your MP3's on iTunes is to simply drag them from the My Music folder into the iTunes playlist.

bionicle 20:19 16 Oct 06

You could also click on file and then import or add file to library from the i-tunes menu.

Kate B 00:04 19 Oct 06

I wouldn't convert them - MP3 is a lossy compressed format and if you convert them to AAC (MP4) the quality will just get worse. And anyway, there's no need - your iPod will play MP3s. All you need to do to add them is click on File, then Add to Library and navigate to the MP3s then click on them.

ynohtna 09:14 21 Oct 06

Done and done!! ta!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…