iTunes

Cessna 21:54 04 Nov 03

Can i just heartily recommend, even if you dont own an ipod, the use of iTunes as your mp3 player. Forget winamp, or whatever else you are using.... itunes is absolutely incredible... and free from apple.co.uk site. its time we pc users swallowed our pride and ackowledged that sometimes, just sometimes, apple can do great things. you will never look back if you use itunes, not only does it have the most amazing intuitive ordering system for all your mp3s, it also sounds a helluva lot better than winamp does. a joy to behold.

its even an excuse to go out and buy an ipod... which is what i did.

christmascracker 22:04 04 Nov 03

Thanks for that I was just wondering earlier on this evening whether or not to download it

Diodorus Siculus 23:48 04 Nov 03

Well, on first glance it seeems that it was worth the 20mb download on a 56k modem! Thanks for the suggestion. I'll report back sometime when I have had more chance to evaluate it.

SGT BARNES 00:00 05 Nov 03

i downloaded it when i reformated and needed quicktime and i've got to admit i wasnt happy about apple downloading it without me asking for it but i'm glad it did , i wont be using anything else to play my music through.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac