its been a long day

garybaldy 16:17 02 Jan 03
  garybaldy 16:17 02 Jan 03

i am currently try to delete a user from my account but with no success.What am i doing wrong ,please help i am also trying to install the cover disk on the latest issue of pc adviser (made safe) but i am being prompted to enter a cd key what does this mean and where would i find it .Thanx in advance.

Border View 16:29 02 Jan 03

Dont know about the first part of your question. But the cd key you will find on the reverse of the cd cover or failing that within PCA magazine where it mentions the cover disc.

Take it cool man.

Diemmess 16:35 02 Jan 03

User, - Account, - to me this means you wish to dump a screen name from your account?

I have only ever satisfactorily used Aol. . . . There it is simple to list the user screen names and delete any or all if you wish, with the exception of the original screen name (a/c name)
If I want to dump that one I have to terminate the a/c and let that name die in limbo somewhere

« Ravin » 16:36 02 Jan 03

it would help if you tell us which o/s you use?

Djohn 16:54 02 Jan 03

click here This may help with background information to the problem garybaldy is having.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…