ITEM MISSING IN IE MANU BAR

Bonzy 14:11 20 Jan 05

Hi friends, the pc I'm using to post this very thread is running Win XP Pro. I use this to visit my yahoo mail inbox sometimes and send some emails to print. Sadly I don't enjoy this because there's only 1 option for printing ie clicking on the printer icon on the tool bar. As a result, I'm unable to select what I want printed; it prints everything on the web page including unnecessary backgrounds etc. I want to print using the menu bar I can select the portion I want printed, click on file in the Menu Bar, go to print, select the radio button against the "Seletion" option, so I can print relevant material, not everyting. How do I get "File" to appear in the Menu Bar in additon to "Edit", "View", "Tools", and "Help" in the Menu Bar? Only the last 4 items appear at the moment. Thanx in advance.

johnnyrocker 14:28 20 Jan 05

try right clicking the grey area after'help' and make sure all four items are ticked.

johnny.

Bonzy 14:56 20 Jan 05

I,ve just done that. I found 4 items, the first 3 were ticked, the 4th was not. I clicked to tick it in addition to the 1st 3. The effect was that names appeared under the toolbar icons. There were no changes to the items in the bar immediately above the toolbar ie the Menu bar, I guess.

Chezdez 15:21 20 Jan 05

why not just highlight the entire mesaage you want printing, and paste into a word document?#]

either that, or set up outlook? that way you'll be printing off the whole email, with no extra bits

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5