it won't boot

coogs 15:44 02 Mar 03

if you read any my earlier posts i had trouble with a hardrive but now the pc that iam putting it in wont start i push power it boots up as normal screen fans turn on but there are no bleeps and also the monitor remains off whats wrong i thought at first it may be a lack of power but i checked everything and everything is fine it has more than enough juice. !!!HELP!!!

Rose 15:57 02 Mar 03

Had exactly this same problem over Christmas and was advised to try reseating, well everything, as in graphic card, PCI cards and memory. Solved the problem.

Zell. D 15:59 02 Mar 03

I had a similar problem before, what i did was open up the case (have the systembord/mother board book handy) after reading the book you should have found a page explaning about "jumper" one of them should be for reaseting the CMOS Memory (on mine its jumper9), this will reset the cmos back to the factory setings, if it askes you then do you wish to use defolt valuse, or something like that say yes, hopfully that should sort it out.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…