It will not uninstall

User-312386 20:39 26 Jan 05

Hi all

I have championship manager 03/04

It will not uninstall

I have tried everything, from add/remove programmes to deleting the damn files

The files will not delete

I dont know if this is the problem, but my little boy has stepped on the disc and broken it. Yes it does a full install on the PC.

Technotiger 20:43 26 Jan 05

Hi, try doing a Search (including Search for Hidden files & folders) then highlight and delete anything to do with the game.

JIM 20:51 26 Jan 05

Try the safe mode for deleting the files poss program via add/remove etc.

Unless your have a file/folder permissions problem that ais stopping you? That would be unusual.

Also may be worth using the Regseeker and C.cleaner free programs to aid cleanning up.

User-312386 21:01 26 Jan 05

Thanks for your help, but i have uninstalled with this nifty little programme click here it was trackrat who told me from WF click here&

Djohn 21:02 26 Jan 05

as above, remove as much as you can by hand then run CCleaner to remove all the remnents from your registry. Don't forget to go into options of CCleaner before running and move any cookies that you want to keep over to the right hand pane otherwise you will lose all your passwords/usernames for forums and such.

Run the issues tab two or three times to clear everything out. click here

Technotiger 21:13 26 Jan 05

Thanks for your feedback - glad you are sorted.

User-312386 21:29 26 Jan 05

As soon as i uninstalled i used CC

Thanks for the advise guys

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…