IT Training MCSE 2000

mtall 22:08 27 Dec 04

Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Could someone help me complete MCSE 2000/3? I was one of the unfortunate people who were corned off by Quantum IT Training. I took out a career development loan and paid Quantum IT for this course. Five days in the course, the company declared bankruptcy all the students we were left in cold. I couldn't continue with the course somewhere else because I can't raise the money as I am paying off the loan. I need to complete this course and I do have some course material but I just find it difficulty to sit alone and read when there's no one to interact with or to share and exchange ideas/work with. If there is anyone out there who can assist me to prepare for the MCSE 2000/3 exams, someone who can give me at least two hours a week, I am willing to travel. Or if you have any other idea on how I can complete this course, PLEASE HELP
Thank you

mtall 21:01 07 Jan 05

Hi Guys, Haven't heard any response about IT training. Any one out there who can help?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…