Is it too Dark?

I'd be grateful to get your opinions about my new web-site , its my first attempt. ive tried to keep it fairly simple with clean lines but fear that it might be a bit too dark.

click here that might help.

Forum Editor 14:33 05 Sep 03

because it obeys the first golden rule of web design:- Keep it simple. It does exactly what it should do, which is show your work (the clock) to full advantage, with no distractions.

I think a good thing could be made even better by the inclusion of some colour on the title banner - but that's it; I wouldn't change anything else.

Well done - for a first attempt this is first rate, I might even download your clock.

Taran 20:04 05 Sep 03

I wish my first site had looked as good as this.

Excellent effort.

Aside from the suggestion given by Forum Editor, there's nothing that I can think of that warrants change.

Well done indeed.

Foolsbane_1 21:04 05 Sep 03

Thankyou all for your kind comments, its good to know it looks Ok, I have a blue banner that i might try out instead, thanks for the advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…