IT related journals etc

zoomer 12:19 25 Oct 03

Can anyone recommend web sources of credible IT journals/articles and such like that I can use for research and referencing in uni essays?, thanks in advance, Ian

spuds 12:28 25 Oct 03

As a suggestion,try a simple Google search.Surprising what you can find, by trying different wording combinations.Good luck with the browsing.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:30 25 Oct 03

click here and a humourous viewpoint.

click here a great starting point and you can customise the page. they have links to all IT publications. You will probably not need another link ;-))

click here my fave.

G

zoomer 15:23 25 Oct 03

thanks, looks good.......now for the hard bit.... :=)

Sir Radfordin 16:36 25 Oct 03

Anything from The Register (and other news sites) is not going to be considered as 'academic' material for the purpose of Uni assignments. Is only good for short quotes about very-up-to-date things.

Generally speaking anything found on an internet site that is not a University, American School or Government site is not going to be suitable for you to use. You need to look at 'peer reviewed' material.

Consider the following online journal databases:

click here

click here

Your university should be able to provide access to those two site - if they are any good! You may need to be 'on campus' to do so, or sign up for an Athena account.

If you can be more specific about the subject areas I can suggest more specific 'quality' journals.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…