IT Questionnaires

SDJ 08:27 14 Mar 03

I am in need of a standard IT questionnaire which I can circulate amongst the staff of the firm I work for, has anyone come across anything on the internet?

I apologise for the non-technical content of this thread, I just thought as everyone is so "in the know" it might be a good place to start.

Cheers

User-312386 08:28 14 Mar 03

what sort of questions are you thinking of asking?

SDJ 08:37 14 Mar 03

Starting from the basics of how to use computer software running through MS Office and some Accounts packages, in order to establsh a general level of experience.
Also to include installation of hardware and software, the later being more inportant but in the event of hardware not being compatible a knowledge of what to do to get the software to run would be of help.

Basically we are a firm of accountants who have recenlty grown due to a merger and I was the only staff member to deal with the installation of accounts software and training along with advising on hardware needs etc. Further staff have been allocated to a team and I must find out what level the individuals are at.

SDJ 08:40 14 Mar 03

I have to go out know (180 mile trip seeing five clients, training 3 on the basics of Sage and meeting with two others to find out their requirements, so you can understand the importance of getting more people involved!) I will try to check in to view any posts but please dont be offended if I dont reply until tonight, I am grateful for any advise.

Cheers

Wes Tam ;-) 10:34 14 Mar 03

This could be what you're looking for click here

SDJ 17:49 14 Mar 03

Thanks Wes Tam ;-) that pretty much covers it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac