Is it possible to disable avg

Grambo 18:47 09 Aug 07

especially the email scan

thanks

Technotiger 19:05 09 Aug 07

Hmm, I can't imagine why anyone would want to turn off AVG or parts of it, however, right-click on AVG icon and open AVG Control Center and then under Information click on Help Topics. Then a little searching will answer your question.

holme 19:13 09 Aug 07

First, double-click on the AVG Free icon to open the Control Center. Then click on Test Center and Scheduler. In the Scheduled Tasks window, double-click on the ?Test plan in basic mode‘ line and, in the Schedule Daily Test window which opens (Fig 4), untick the ?Periodically start scheduled antivirus test‘ box and click on OK. Done.

holme 19:13 09 Aug 07

First, double-click on the AVG Free icon to open the Control Center. Then click on Test Center and Scheduler. In the Scheduled Tasks window, double-click on the ?Test plan in basic mode‘ line and, in the Schedule Daily Test window which opens (Fig 4), untick the ?Periodically start scheduled antivirus test‘ box and click on OK. Done.

holme 19:24 09 Aug 07

Please /ignore/ my double postings above. I got a server error (twice) before having the chance to edit what I wanted to say and click on Post Response. But it sent it anyway... :-(

Someone else has reported the same problem, but sorry about that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac