Is it possible?

wunup 22:14 18 Sep 03

A happy face for problems resolved.
A sad face for a problem.
A crying face for bad problems

Any more suggestions. Must be more fun than a green tick.

VoG II 22:20 18 Sep 03

This is a serious forum for computer problems ;o)

JIM 22:27 18 Sep 03

Anything is possible,but that Green tick when applied gives me more than a face.I just let my imagination do the rest. ;)

wunup 22:36 18 Sep 03

So no time for a little less serious comment on the odd occassion then?
Can we not attempt to brighten our days a tad even on a "serious forum"?
I know there are people out there who have a sense of humour because i have seen the fun element creep into a few posts that started serious and turned into a laugh once resolved.
Is this sort of thing to be frowned upon and should we pull the plug on these people?
Or should we let them carry on?

wildrover 22:37 18 Sep 03

I thought this was a philosophical question: is IT possible? The answer, of course, is, "no, lots of people sending information between computers? It'll never happen in my lifetime."

wildrover 22:41 18 Sep 03

Lighten up!! VoG was winking!!!

Forum Editor 22:45 18 Sep 03

there's "time for a little less serious comment on the odd occasion". You've proved that, by posting your thread.

Your suggestion has been considered by the suggestion considering committee, and been considered to be less than serious. So we won't be adopting the idea on this occasion.

VoG II 22:46 18 Sep 03

A committee of one I presume. LOL!

wunup 18:17 19 Sep 03

This committee of one should be hounded out power and made to work in a dark hole with skunks wearing smelly socks.
Yes skunks do wear smelly socks,thats what makes them smelly.
If i wasnt sitting on this comfy chair i,d be round there and sort it out myself.

I consider my idea to be sound and serious.I am now deeply offended by said "committee" and shall be consulting with the committee removal committee to see if further action needs to be taken against the "committee" so there.
Please insert relevant sounds of dummy spitting,teddy hurling and dropping bottom lip.

powerless 18:24 19 Sep 03

Has any suggestion to the forum changing apperance, or something that someone has suggested ever been accepted and applied?

Just curious...

(apart from *ahem* one thing)

Cesar 10:19 21 Sep 03

80% of forum readers pose serious questions and would like an answer to there Problems if possible.they are not worried wether a tick is or a smiley face is applied, and yes! they do have a good sense of humour, I have only seen one abusive letter in this forum.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…