Is it ok to sell my old movie DVDs and old games on Gumtree

julius44 12:30 PM 03 May 13

Hello and good afternoon to you all. I'm doing a clear out of thing in my flat and I have a shelf of old dvds and some PS3 games. I was looking to sell them on music magpie but the prices for the itmes when i did input the barcodes was a downright joke!!!! All these items were purchased via, Amazon uk, etc, and they are ALL originals, and a few are not even opened yet. I dont want to list on ebay cos of seller fees, so is it perfectly ok, just to sell them as joblots on Gumtree?? As long as its ok to sell the originals on gumtree. Unless anyone knows of any other websites like music magpie, BUT where i can get a bit more for the dvds please??

Many thanks. Jules

mart7 15:38 PM 03 May 13

I cant see a problem with selling them on gumtree you would certainly get a better deal than music magpie,unfortunately secondhand dvds and cds and some older games are very cheap to buy so i wouldnt ask too much,many dvds only a year old are selling in supermarkets for £3-5

BT 19:04 PM 03 May 13

If you can't get a good price you might consider donating any suitable ones to the children's ward at your local hospital.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know