is it ok to install this into both my pcs

castiel333 20:09 11 Apr 05

I bought webroot spysweeper today and want to install it into both mine and my daughters computers but I dont know if im allowed to do this and if I am then when i register it on my computer will I still be able to register it on my daughters.Although its more important for their pc because they are worse affected by spyware as it cost 29.99 I would like to be able to use it to even though I have all the usual recommended spyware programmes.Thank you.

SEASHANTY 20:15 11 Apr 05

It should be noted in the license agreement which you should see on installation. Why do You need to register it? I seldom, if ever, register any software I install. It only allows them to send you junk email.

handy4x 20:16 11 Apr 05

insall it on onepc and reed the licence it will tell you if you can insall on two pcs some will alow on 1 pc and 1 laptop they may work any way so tryit

Number 7 20:20 11 Apr 05

When you install it there will a screen detailing the License Agreement terms/conditions.

Read through this section and see what it says about installing on more than one PC.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 20:20 11 Apr 05

Anti Spyware :-
Adaware click here
Spybot S&D click here
Spywareblaster click here
a2 click here

MSoftAntispy Beta click here

I use a combination of Spyware blaster and MSantispy

spyware blaster adaware and spybot recommended by most mags

A2 excellent for trojans

castiel333 20:23 11 Apr 05

Thank you very much I will read it and the reason I need to register it is because it says register to receive updates and as you say seashanty junkmail.

SEASHANTY 20:27 11 Apr 05

Don't use any purchased Spyware remover myself. In addition to those mentioned by Fruit Bat there is also the free version of Ewido
click here

castiel333 20:28 11 Apr 05

Thanks /\o/\ fruitbat my daugters has got all of these but a programme called actual names has stopped two from working properly.Thank you too everyone

castiel333 20:30 11 Apr 05

Thanks for that seashanty Im going to download that now.

VoG II 20:32 11 Apr 05

click here

Not sure if it is worth $29.99 to do that but ... at least Spysweeper is a good product.

castiel333 20:38 11 Apr 05

Thanks vog I have already tried insructions to remove but the only thing i can find is a registry entry but the delete option wont work thats why I felt I had to buy webroot.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…