is it just me or is everything here cheap as nails

jonnytub 20:58 20 Jun 04

click here about 20 miles from me, just wondered if anyone else thought the same as opposed to pcworld prices?

Totally-braindead 21:04 20 Jun 04

Had a look at the pricelist, its not bad but doesn't seem to be anything exceptional, special offers are good though. Can't say I'm keen on their choice of name though.

Peverelli 22:46 20 Jun 04

Hacker, a great surname to have when you & your family wish to run a computer business ;-)
Prices seem to be cheaper than PC World but about the same as most smaller companies you'll find on the net.

Forum Editor 22:57 20 Jun 04

a postal address, a telephone and fax number and an email address, and says that callers are welcome between 9:30 and 5:30 Monday to Saturday - all on the front page of their website - is obviously in business to do business. I would feel pretty happy about dealing with this company.

pj123 13:39 21 Jun 04

I agree entirely with the FEs post. I would deal with them as well. Also they take Credit Cards so the banks must be confident. The one's I avoid are when they only quote a non geographical telephone number or a mobile number only.

recap 14:14 21 Jun 04

Not too bad but, there are some catagories that don't show the price eventhough they state all prices include vat @ 17.5%.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…