Is it just me

Jarvo 19:28 06 Apr 04

But has the webdesign form been removed from the PCA home page. I hope this is not a permenant design change as I and Iam sure that many others use the home page as a way of diping into and switching between forums

Jarvo

Forum Editor 19:43 06 Apr 04

what do you mean by "the webdesign form"?

Jarvo 19:50 06 Apr 04

In The main body of the home page there used to be Latest News, Helproom, consumerwatch and Webdesign with links to the first 6 or 7 articals/postings underneath the headings today webdisgn seems to have fallen of the end, there are no scroll barrs so I asume is missing?

Sir Radfordin 22:54 06 Apr 04

s/he meant to add a U into form making it forum!

It is no longer listed (the webdesign forum) on the contents page of the website.

james55 23:02 06 Apr 04

I was about to post the same in the Helproom Forum, glad I tried here first. When pushed for time like you I like jumping between all the Forums in the Home page rather than enter the one Forum listed in the Links at the Top of the Page or above the Forum extracts.

Jim.

Jarvo 23:10 06 Apr 04

thanks Sir Radfordin you are right I ment Forum.

Forum Editor 00:45 07 Apr 04

As you can see, we've been playing with the page format in an attempt to make things clearer, and somehow poor old WebDesign has slipped into a digital void.

I'll see what can be done to rectify it.

Sir Radfordin 11:37 07 Apr 04

Its back. Aren't the nice people at PCA great :)

Jarvo 20:44 07 Apr 04

so good to have a site that cares for its users

Jarvo

Forum Editor 21:40 07 Apr 04

I'm pleased we could respond so quickly.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…