It it possible to change Desktop Display at different times of the day

bumpkin 17 Nov 12
Answered

A strange question you may think and I doubt if it is possible, I just want to do it for a bit of fun, it is not important but a challenge to all. Say for example when a PC first boots it displays "Bliss" then at Midday it changes to "Autumn" then at 6pm changes to "Ascent" Any comments apart from dont be so stupid :-)

Nontek 17 Nov 12

In theory might be possible - make a Slideshow of just a few pics, each with the time set between from the normal 5 - 10 seconds, to maybe a few hours or more.

Woolwell 17 Nov 12

It would help if you stated which OS.

In W7 you can set the wallpaper to change after a set time but not at a set time of day.

bumpkin 17 Nov 12

Woolwell XP I had it in my draft but failed to include in the post my mistake.

bumpkin 17 Nov 12

Interesting idea Nontek, if I do that how do I make it a display background

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17 Nov 12
  bumpkin 17 Nov 12

Thanks Fruitbat that seems exactly what I want. Like every thing else when I try to download it wants to download something else, in this case ZOOM

bumpkin 17 Nov 12

zoom?

Woolwell 17 Nov 12

Download worked ok for me.

bumpkin 18 Nov 12
Answer

"Timewise Desktop" was perfect, thanks all.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message