It could get you

woodchip 19:32 11 May 10

Security Threat Warning click here

canarieslover 19:51 11 May 10

I like Maple Syrup but probably Syrup of Figs would do more for my shape. Only security threat seems to be her bad temper and attitude.

woodchip 10:48 12 May 10

Looks to me that there is a lot to be said about a single CPU. and Win98 As they are not interested in getting a few. Its the masses that they are after

canarieslover 11:11 12 May 10

You must have wondered at my response but yesterday your 'click here' took me to an article about Naomi Campbell and how her Maple Syrup diet had kept her in such good shape. I must admit I was surprised that you had posted it in the helproom, unless you thought you couldn't handle her on your own!!!

woodchip 13:53 12 May 10

So did you find the correct page? Its most likely as you are using IE as your Browser, so it redirected the click hear

canarieslover 14:01 12 May 10

Don't know what happened yesterday as today it took me to a ZDNet page that describes a new method of attack. I use Chrome & Firefox so I'm not sure what caused the problem. Maybe a new Naomi Campbell virus??

onthelimit 15:30 12 May 10

Sounds like a sticky problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…