IT is all over...

Sir Radfordin 18:59 07 Jun 04

Forgive me for posting something so off topic we are it's nearly back again...!

Just thought I would share with you good people the small fact that today saw me complete the last exam of my University study. After 4 years, endless assignments, lectures and reading it is all over.

Now I can sit back, spend the rest of the student loan, await a summer ball, results day and hopefully graduation.

You have all played a small part either in providing inspiration to obsure and difficult assignments or a welcome distraction from the pressures of work! It's a hard life being a student...sometimes!

The world of work now awaits...lets hope it was all worth it!

The postings may become less frequent but I'll still stick my head round the door from time to time...who knows, work may mean I'm back asking questions before too long!

MidgetMan 19:01 07 Jun 04

well done mate, but "It's a hard life being a student...sometimes!" just wait!!! after nearly 30yrs of working I still cannot get the hang of it

Again, well done, and keep popping in.

VoG II 19:02 07 Jun 04

Well done Sir Rad. I'm sure you will get excellent results.

Bet you won't be able to stay away from here though :o)

Forum Editor 19:08 07 Jun 04

I can remember the end of my university days so clearly - the feeling of release, the summer ball, the sense of achievement, the anticipation of a plum job..............

Welcome to the workaday world, I hope you get the kind of job you deserve. Don't be a stranger.

spuds 19:24 07 Jun 04

Good work Sir Radfordlin, but think "bottom rung and many steps to climb".

From a now retired gentleman.

mole44 20:04 07 Jun 04

good luck in your chosen vocation,you`ll return were addicts you know,can`t stay away

shizzy 20:36 07 Jun 04

Sadly in this day and age it is often unusual but your posts always give the impression of a sensible and polite young man. Let us know how you get on.

Big Elf 21:16 07 Jun 04

May I add my congratulations. I wish you well in the future.

end 21:17 07 Jun 04

so what are you now officially " allowed to call youself"????......

computernerdiamnot 21:33 07 Jun 04

Congratulations and all the best in the big open world. I know that you will still frequent the pca forum.

All the best

D

woodchip 22:03 07 Jun 04

Just remember that work is a means to an end, it's not the be all and end all. life is very short I hope you make the best of yours Woodchip

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…