istbar popup help

BRISK 21:01 22 Oct 05

I have somehow managed to install istbar even though ms anti spyware said it hadnt been installed.Anyways i tried the doc web page that explains deleting regisrty entries but there not there.The istbar removal tool at systanmec or norton removed it but i`m still getting pop ups.please help i hope i dont have to reinstall windows just for this poxy spyware

AndySD 21:15 22 Oct 05

Try running the removal tool in Safe Mode.

SANTOS7 21:19 22 Oct 05

click here
this may help...

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:19 22 Oct 05

istbar removal tool
click here

BRISK 09:39 23 Oct 05

Thanks for the responce so far. I` tried to the removal tool in safe and results were no bar found.But I`m still getting pop-ups.
I dont what else to try on this.Please help on this if you can.

VoG II 09:45 23 Oct 05

Manual removal instructions click here

BRISK 10:36 23 Oct 05

I`ve followed the manual removal and didnt find the registry entries at all.But I`m still getting pop ups.I dont know what else to try.

BRISK 11:11 23 Oct 05

I`ve done a hijack this scan and found this R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Bar = click here could this be posing a threat.Ms antispyware beta doesnt seem to find any threats.Should i post a hijack this list.Many thanks so far.

VoG II 13:57 23 Oct 05

Try this click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…