ISP's and Mobile Phones

Hels 10:49 10 Apr 03

I have a Nokia 6310i and a Palm m130. I also have a Broadband email account with NTL. I want to download my emails onto my Palm while I'm away from my office using my 6310i.........(please see my previous thread)
One problem, can't use my NTL email account as it doesn't have a 'dial-up' connection. I can however 'forward' my emails to another email account.
So, all I need now is a cheap ISP that allows me to connect to it using my Mobile phone. One that can be set-up as quickly as possible, not like Freeserve that takes a week!!

Any suggestions??

Lozzy 10:53 10 Apr 03

Why can you not connect to NTL via Dial up?? I do it all the time and I am on BB. Call Ntl help and they will give you the dial up nummber for your area or look it up on click here use your existing user name and password

Hels 11:13 10 Apr 03

Lozzy - I've spoken to two different guys in NTL's Technical Services department and they insist that there is NO Dial-up number!! I can't tell you how damn frustrating it is!

Where would I find my local number on the NTL website?

I have all my other settings POP, SMTP..... but I just need the dial up number, can I be cheeky and ask what number you have, that way I could try it.

Hels 18:44 14 Apr 03

I think I have managed to slove this problem.....I have found a website that I can use to forward my emails to and who also have special phone rates worldwide. The website is click here it might be of some use to someone!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…