ISP - Skynow.net

sattman 09:47 09 Nov 03

Does any users have any information regarding ISP Skynow. It was operating up until Friday and then withoutwarning emails sent to it were bounced given message unable to deliver. I am today unable to access their internet site as it showing unavailable.

Are any other users having problems with emails from this site are is it just my set up that has got corrupted?

GANDALF <|:-)> 10:18 09 Nov 03

I cannot get to their sign up page at click here Doesn't look too good.

G

Salinger 10:35 09 Nov 03

Attrition strikes again?? click here

sattman 12:06 09 Nov 03

Thanks all for your speedy replies, If I am understanding the situation correctly Skynow site has been sapped.

For update I have no way of contacting them apart from via the home page and that is no longer pssible.

On past history is this likey to be a temporary hitch that the ISP can repair and continue its service or should I be prepared to loose the service for ever.

GANDALF <|:-)> 12:44 09 Nov 03

Their homepage has been hijacked by hackers. If they are half decent their webmaster should have this sorted by lunch on Monday.

G

sattman 13:47 09 Nov 03

GANDALF & Salinger.

I appreciate your input to my problem

This site is a tremendous assett, thanks to those who give their time and effort to freely help all.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…