ISP problems

Pine Man 16:34 10 Oct 06

I have recently been having terrible problems with Tiscali trying to close my internet account. They seem to be making things as difficult as possible and so far I have failed miserably.

The purpose of this post is to draw members attention, if they didn't already know, to the Internet Service Providers Association who can be reached at click here

Most of the UK ISPs belong to this Association and they have a complaints procedure whereby you notify them of the problem and they contact the ISP who then has 5 days to respond.

I have lodged a complaint with them on line, which they have acknowledged and I now look forward to hearing what Tiscali have to say!

picklefactory 19:12 10 Oct 06

Thanks Pine Man

bluto1 21:28 10 Oct 06

Thanks Pine Man, I might need their services later

Pine Man 16:22 12 Oct 06

Tuesday 10th October I made the complaint to the ISPA.

Today, Thursday 12th October, the ISPA contact at Tiscali contacted me by phone and resolved my problem immediately.

Job done!

I will tick this as resolved in a couple of days so it is more likely to be read by those who haven't already seen it, and were not aware of the ISPA.

missjosy 19:28 12 Oct 06

Noted

desi3026 21:38 12 Oct 06

Thanks Pine Man,a useful bookmark for the thousands of Tiscali sufferers out here.
Desi3026 (yep,you've guessed it)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…