ISP and monthly usage

diode 16:10 20 Jan 05

I am looking to change ISPs and I note that a few have a monthly useage limit. Is there any software available that I could download to keep a tally on my useage per month. I have four computers on a network connected to the internet via a modem router, so I assume I would have to run the software (if available) on each one and add them together to get the total useage.

Chezdez 16:14 20 Jan 05

why not just get one without a monthly limit?

then you'll have nothing to worry about!! :D

diode 16:17 20 Jan 05

I just thought if I could find a reliable ISP at a good price that has a limit that I am not likely to exceed why not give it a try.

SANTOS7 16:18 20 Jan 05

click here
this should help but i agree with chezdez unlimited IP packages are now very affordable,good luck.....

Chezdez 16:23 20 Jan 05

to be fair, there is very little difference in the prices of those with limts and those without

i use Pipex click here my self, £23.44 for a 512Kbps connection, great speed, reliabilty isn't a problem, and easy to set up with a router

other than that, you could with a more 'main stream' company (AOL, wanadoo etc etc), but if you browse through these forums, you'll find that lot of people have troubles with these sorts of companies, so, check 'em out thoroughly before you do so

click here < a true wonderful website....

david.h 16:23 20 Jan 05

i have just signed up today with bulldog,you get unlimited free landline phone calls and unlimited 4mg broad band. got to wait 4-6 weeks for the migration to come into effect.

diode 16:23 20 Jan 05

Will give it a try. I was just looking at the Wanadoo 1mb connection for £18 with a 2Gb limit. Thanks anyway. I will probably end up following your advice. I just like to check things out first. Cheers.

RESOLVED

Chezdez 16:28 20 Jan 05

not sure if your familiar with how the limits work, but check out this post if your not, plenty of info in there

click here

diode 16:30 20 Jan 05

Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…