ISP Change UKONLINE. Recommendations?

Dumfy 19:34 14 Feb 05

Hi All,

Have recently relocated and am taking the opportunity to change my ISP and go Broadband...especially as the new address is close to a BT exchange and can go up to 2MB speeds.

I was thinking of using UKONLINE as they do a 2MB deal for £29.99 with no restrictions.

Does anybody have experience of this ISP or others that they recommend, besides BT/Wanadoo/AOL please?

Cheers

Dumfy

wiz-king 19:37 14 Feb 05

I have been on ukonline dial-up for four years, good service, almost no spam and a good help pages online and by telephone.

Technotiger 19:42 14 Feb 05

Hi, I use bt bb, but my daughter has used ukonline for quite a few years without any problems. I would avoid aol.

Cheers and Welcome to the fast-lane.

Josh123 19:49 14 Feb 05

freedom2surf now do a 2mb connection with a 2gb/month cap (not metered between 1 and 6 am) for £14.99/month, or uncapped at £22.50/month. I have found them to be excellent, and they always do well on the ADSL Guide ratings.

GaT7 21:15 14 Feb 05

Another satisfied UKOnline customer here, but I can only talk about their dialup service which has been flawless except for a minor hitch today, which was easily sorted out in a few minutes by calling their support on a 0845 number. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…