ISP advice

Jade 14 G 13:59 30 Dec 05

After struggling with AOL for 4 yrs l am going to change , partly now because of the cutting you off and getting online probs plus help round the world that don't know what there talking about.
Been looking at Tiscali and Wanadoo but is there any more out there that are good, need broardband and if possible a landline phone plan.
I usethe internet quite a lot, the lowest being four hours aday
Jade

recap 14:08 30 Dec 05

click here for a list of ISP's. I would not take note of any other information as this web page is out of date, it is only for information on ISP's.

Hamish 14:09 30 Dec 05

I am with BT. Not cheap but in my opinion very good. Have been with then for years and have had no problems whatsoever. You are going to get many different answers.

sil_ver 14:10 30 Dec 05

my son uses this outfit and has been quite happy with them click here
ps. good luck with getting rid of AOL :-)

VoG II 14:14 30 Dec 05

If you can get blueyonder click here (use the postcode checker) I would thoroughly recommend them. Broadband, cable phone, and cable TV if you want it.

Jade 14 G 14:54 30 Dec 05

I am going to have a look at them all, l forgot about Blue yonder and my friend uses it, thanks
Have been tying all day to get hold of aol to tell them and there blocked with people wanting help.Charged me for first month of AOL Talk £54 and l signed up for £7.99
Jade
Jade

palinka 15:13 30 Dec 05

I'm with Pipex and would thoroughly recommend them.

Jade 14 G 15:26 30 Dec 05

pIPEX IS NEW TO ME BUT WILL CHECK IT OUT NOW,sorry about caps, was talking while typing.
I need a good cheap phone service as aol for a long time customer they said would be about ten to twelve £ a month, last month£ 54 and haven't got broardband yet so am on the laptop up to ten ours or more a day so couldn't have been ring up much. Thanks Palinka

palinka 17:06 30 Dec 05

Pipex do a phone package too - so many hours of calls free with their Broadband packages.

Taw® 17:14 30 Dec 05

Pipex for me has been for about 4 years now

Jade 14 G 17:19 30 Dec 05

I am going now to have a look, before a lot of emails came in, about 23 as l teach online and everyone has just realised its soon new year.
Jade

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…