iso files please help!!!!!!!!!!

phildux 21:03 18 Mar 05

hello how do i open and use iso files. if i go to properties of the program it says under the general tab 1st box(The name of the program) type of file : Easy CD Creator Image File underneath that it says Opens With: Roxio EasyCDCreator. the name of the program has nothing to do with easy cd creator. what can i do to change that to or cant i cheers phil

Joe R 21:14 18 Mar 05

phildux,

an iso file is only an image file, to burn to cd.
Use whatever cd burning software, you are using, to burn an image file.

There will be a bin, and a cue file. Just point your software to the cue file, and it will burn it to CD.

Completealias 21:15 18 Mar 05

iso image files are an image of a disk ready to burn onto blank media and so is setup to open with your burning software. If you mean this assiociation has been broken then

my computer tools folder options file types look for iso on the list and then click on it down the bottom you will see an opens with and a change button click on the change and select which program you wish from the list.

Isobuster click here will allow you to open iso and other image files to see what they contain if that is any help to you

phildux 21:16 18 Mar 05

Using nero

JonnyTub 21:18 18 Mar 05

cancel any wizard and choose burn image from the recorder tab.

woodchip 21:21 18 Mar 05

In Nero under Recorder in menu, click burn image

Joe R 21:27 18 Mar 05

should add, that in Nero you may have to change the burn image setting, in the drop down menu, to "all files"

phildux 21:33 18 Mar 05

what about rar files what are they all about

woodchip 21:38 18 Mar 05

They are like a zip file but a different way of zipping

phildux 21:47 18 Mar 05

still not getting anywhere with this iso file wasted about 5 blank cd's now i must be doing something wrong

phildux 21:49 18 Mar 05

burn it as discribed above but when its completed and i click on the icon on the cd it takes me back to the nero burning page

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…