ISO files

Mr.C 20:49 06 Apr 03

Sorry to be a pain,i`ve just been reading back articles on the ISO thingy, i have some cd`s on which i`ve been collecting family pics and adding as i went, i was using a Sony crx100e rewriter and Easy CD with Cequadrat Packet cd. My pc expired so i went out and bought a new one but it wont recognise the open cd`s. Is there anyway of retrieving my pics or do i need to get a program like Isobuster. Any help appreciated.

Rtus 22:22 06 Apr 03

If your present unit has Cdrw ? which software you using now? if its nero theres a patch that allows you to read udf format of easy/direct cd. on the nero web site on the downloads page...

Mr.C 05:50 07 Apr 03

The software that came with the pc is NTI CD-Maker 2000 Plus

Rtus 23:00 07 Apr 03

my apologies MrC I have no experiance with that software...Maybe someone else can help.....

Rtus 23:14 07 Apr 03

According to the Faq's page of NTI its supposed to support reading inter packet writing discs..(those written by Direct Cd/Nero/toast Etc)But may be interpreted as Only if created by NTI software first..Have you tried Nti support .email them and ask ..they are usually very quick to help..

Mr.C 15:26 08 Apr 03

thanks for that sometimes the obvious eludes us i`ll give nti a try

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…