iso file

muffin1947 18:07 21 Aug 07

I have downloaded a file which is in the iso formatI would like to burn it onto a disc and then install it on the computer but am unsure how to proceed.I have power iso installed if that is what is needed.Can anyone advise

beeuuem 18:14 21 Aug 07

The easy -to me -way is to download and install click here
Find the iso image , right click and select 'copy image to CD' from menu.

mrwoowoo 19:31 21 Aug 07

you could use nero,if you have it and select burn image to disc.

simmo07 20:39 21 Aug 07

MagicISO is brilliant, my trial runs out tomorrow though :(

have you tried dvd shrink?
file>open iso image>back up>select your writer

Simsy 20:55 21 Aug 07

CD burning software do you have installed already, if any?

Regards,

Simsy

powerless 21:45 21 Aug 07

click here

click here

Do you really need another thread?

powerless 21:47 21 Aug 07
  muffin1947 06:36 22 Aug 07

Thanks for all the replies guys.I used nero to burn it onto a disc and have now installed it.It is a game called tiger woods PGA tour 2007.It installed ok the only problem being when I try to play it I get the message cannot locate the DVD Rom please insert the disc select ok and restart the application even though the disc has been loaded.Any ideas

sorry not an answer as such,but i think it will be due to the copy protection of the disc.Im not a gamer so havent the first idea how they back up the discs.

simmo07 12:50 22 Aug 07

if you downloaded a illegal copy chances are it wont work, is a bad copy or it needs the CD. search google for a NO CD crack for the title.

click here=

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…