Isn't this overkill??

Housten 14:18 PM 16 Aug 11

Good afternoon,

How do i copy a video dvd with Nero? 17 hours ago

What on earth is going on as I have this post 11 times on my lists of posts. ( 9 are on the first page and 2 on the second page of the list of posts that are the questions people are asking. I presume someone not getting preferential treatment but disconcerting!! Anyone else get this or is this something wrong with my pc??

[ Bye the way when I tried to post the site locked and suggested I try again - has this happened to anyone else as this is the fourth or so time is has happened to me? After that I got the dreaded ‘Please wait’ sign!! So in and out of the site to get clear of it! ]

lotvic 14:55 PM 16 Aug 11

There must be a glitch somewhere, when I just looked at your (Housten's) profile 'Discussions you have started' that 'How do i copy a video dvd with Nero?' thread of yours is not listed at all... which is very strange if it's there when you look.

I think FE will delete your duplicate posts in Helproom when he gets time to do it. You could always email him and request the 'tidy up'

lotvic 14:59 PM 16 Aug 11

Scratch that, senior moment, it's Halmers thread (duh me)

northumbria61 15:06 PM 16 Aug 11

lotvic - put the kettle on and your feet up - will do you the world of good !

Housten 15:12 PM 16 Aug 11

Sorry lotvic I must agree with northumbria61. You really had me going saying the FE had deleted it from 'my posts'. But please don't bother I have enough problems already I am off for a coffee!!

birdface 18:28 PM 16 Aug 11

[Bye the way when I tried to post the site locked and suggested I try again ]

It has been like that for most of the for me using Firefox, I believe they are trying to sort things out but may take a while.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…