ISA 2006, possible n00b question?

Toffly 17:39 11 Feb 08

Hi Guys,

I've been fannying about with ISA for a couple of months now, and it's doing my nut it, and despite spending hours on trawling the web for an answer, I can't even find anything about this, nothing at all, it's crazy.

Basically, every so often browsers freeze up, and people can't access the Internet. Upon checking the logs I can see people getting rejected because they are annoymous, and then 30 seconds later they are allowed.

Is it supposed to do this? Is there a way to stop this? ISA is runnnig on Windows server 2003, fully upto date, and runs no other services at all.

The domain is Windows server 2003 based, with only XP and Vista systems on it, and everyone on it is fully authenticated (there's only 15 of us).

I can't see anything I've done wrong, but I might be being stupid here, I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Toffly 10:05 13 Feb 08

This is driving me insane, I'm frequently frozen up for a couple of minutes and can't browse anything, highly annoying when you're talking to customers and trying to look at their site, please tell me someone has an idea???

tullie 10:29 13 Feb 08

Whats ISA?

Toffly 15:40 13 Feb 08

ISA is Internet security and accelerator, Microsofts proxy server/firewall software.

I'm guessing by that reply you can't help, got my hopes up! :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…