Irritating Message

Phoenix40 17:46 09 Oct 05

Hello now i sorted my computer i have one slight irritating message that appears on my desktop when i startup.I think it is to do when i left my broadband disk in my drive and when i started up my computer it showed up on my desktop thinking i wanted to install it again but i cancelled it but now i keep getting this message coming up when i reach desktop it says.

Insert CD Rom

Please insert your CD Rom with the virtual truck program.Looking for file.

E:\INSTALL\TERAUSB\VTRUCK.EXE

I have to click OK to clear it each time i start my computer.Is there a way of getting rid of it.I try not to be tempted to put my broadband installing disk in my drive at the momentI had to use it to setup my connections but unfortunately i forgot to take the disk out when i logged on my computer later in the day.Hope someone can help thanks.

VoG II 17:48 09 Oct 05

click here and scroll down a bit.

Phoenix40 18:27 09 Oct 05

Hello just to let you know that i carried out the instructions you sent me and be pleased to know that it has cleared that irritating message on my desktop thank you for your help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…