Irregular web page

Enoch 06:00 17 Jun 06

Can anybody advise me as to why, when I go into web page "SkyNews", the side panel index appears across the centre of the news page, blocking out the news. This happens on NO other pages

XP home

Diodorus Siculus 08:00 17 Jun 06

Try clearing out temp files with, for example, ccleaner click here

Enoch 05:40 18 Jun 06

Diodorus Siculus

I clean out temp files on a weekly basis, so that is not the answer

octal 08:02 18 Jun 06

What version of IE are you using? I have tried viewing the Sky News site in four different browsers, two of the browsers, Opera and Firefox, the page looks OK, but in IE and Konqueror the page either flickers when you move the mouse cursor across it or in the case of Konqueror the page doesn't render very well at all, but not in the same way as yours, the layout is different.

Enoch 17:32 18 Jun 06

Octal,

Sorry for the delay in replying, I have a house currently covered in grandchildren. Not sure what you mean by which version of IE as it is the latest on WinXP home

ACOLYTE 17:39 18 Jun 06

Have you tried right clicking the page and select encoding and make sure left to right document is selected,if it is put it on right to left and then change it back again.

octal 18:15 18 Jun 06

That's OK, you've answered the question which is the latest version. Sorry, in that case I haven't a clue what the problem is.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…