Craigmave 22:38 03 Jul 03

Hi, would flashing the bios be an option to get rid of this message ? It just appears out of the blue...

Probably not, it is usually a driver issue or perhaps a memory issue due to heat.

Craigmave 22:44 03 Jul 03

Can you give a bit more information on that. My CPU is at 59 oC and System temp is 23 oC will this be a factor ?

Craigmave 22:45 03 Jul 03

All drivers seem to be working fine.

Dekay 22:36 04 Jul 03

go to click here and type in IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL . There are quite a few results on this error message, so hopefully you should find the cure.

Newuser246 22:58 04 Jul 03

When i had this problem it turned out to be a faulty Ram module.You can download a FREE Ram tester called DocMemory from click here

Willow12 23:09 04 Jul 03

I am in agreement with Newuser246 I had the same message and it was the memory. Make sure it is fully connected properly.

Craigmave 23:28 04 Jul 03

Thats great guys thanks.

Craigmave 10:27 05 Jul 03

I tried the memory test and everyting passed ok. If anyone has any other ideas then please let me know.

Would replacing the mother board, or graphics card be of any help ?

Craigmave 10:33 05 Jul 03

I have just run DXDIAG and it says that the driver file nv4_disp.dll is not digitally signed by microsoft windows. Could this be the source of my problem ?

Craigmave 22:52 05 Jul 03

I just got the message saying driver_not_less_or_equal

Is this the source of my problem ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…