iriverter problem

Steve-200657 10:36 25 Oct 05

I am using iriverter to convert mpeg/ wmv etc to a format that can play in my iriver H320. The iriverter program has a feature that allows you to convert a whole directory so you don't have to do one file at a time. However, after converting the first file in the directory, it stops and zone alarm pops up with a warning saying mencoder.exe is trying to launch. Regardless of whether or not I allow/ deny this action, (with a message saying "it's encountered a problem and needs to close"), ireverter fails to convert any more files out of the selected directory.

Does anyone have any experience with this program and maybe shed some light on how to make it work. I've uninstalled and tried fresh installs without sucess.

Steve-200657 11:46 25 Oct 05

I seem to have figured it out. I had a bad file and when I deleted that from the directory, it copied the rest without problem.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Surface PC live stream | Surface PC release date, price, spec rumours: All-in-one…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…