ipodmini and itunes

User-312386 19:29 05 Apr 05

Hi all

Have bought a nice little ipodmini and me and my wife are going to share it.

I have ripped quite a few tracks and we want to separate the tracks into 2 different folders in the ipod. What i mean is we want a HIS and HER folder where her music is and my music is. Is this possible?

I have tried to put different folders in the C:\Documents and Settings\My Name\My Documents\My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music folder but this does not work on the ipodmini

Any ideas how we can have 2 folders like this on the ipodmini?

User-312386 00:53 06 Apr 05

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Daz35 00:59 06 Apr 05

I own a different make Mp3 player which you can create different playlists etc, so I should think it could be done.

This might give you more info: click here

Kate B 01:24 06 Apr 05

I think you'll have to make do with creating two separate playlists if you're going to stick with iTunes. But two suggestions: one, there's lots of third-party software - I've used XPlayer which supports a drag and drop way of managing your iPod. It's available from click here.

Otherwise, have a look at click here which is a forum dedicated to iPod use. There are links to all sorts of software and you might also want to post there.

busman 01:24 06 Apr 05

The answer to your question is yes.First make a play list for "him" in iTunes, then drag & drop in your songs into the folder, do the same for "her",plug in your iPod and they will transfer auto to your portable player.

User-312386 20:51 06 Apr 05

thanks

Kate B-------------Thanks

busman-------------Thanks

Will look at all sugestions

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac