ipod/itunes help

Anya 05 Oct 12

Hi,

My ipod stopped working over a week ago. It connects to itunes then itunes freezes , a message asking me if I want to scan and fix the ipod appears but taking the box leads to nowhere.

I've uninstalled itunes a couple of times and stumped as to how to fix it as it still connects and brings itunes up when plugged in so i'm hoping there's some hope.

Babou 05 Oct 12

My first thought is to reset the iPod.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1320

Anya 05 Oct 12

Already done that . Wish I hadn't as it meant I wiped all of the music and podcasts which at least i'd have still had access to.

rdave13 05 Oct 12

Anya , Has Apple no forums for these problems?

Anya 05 Oct 12

I've followed all of the available help from disabling itunes to checking the hard disk but nothing has worked. I've bad luck with players and have been through four in just three years , all different brands.

Anya 06 Oct 12

Does anyone know of a site were I can ask about this? I've tried apple and here and will give up if I can't figure it out by Monday but just want to give it one last try!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message