iPod Woes

Sorted 12:08 30 Apr 06

Trying to connect 60gb iPod model via USB to my computer (windows XP SP2 - AMD mbo)- I have downloaded the software from iTunes - it installs ok and retreaves music from my computer - the ipod is on loan from a friend and already has 5,000 songs loaded - problem is that when connected the system freezes + if I try to boot with the ipod connected my PC will not start up (I get a strange garbled message on screen) - The problem could be USB related as I have had problems with Pinnacle Dazzle Video hardware before - any clues on this?

mentalguy66 15:54 30 Apr 06

sounds like what's happening is your PC s trying to boot from the iPod, most likely due to the settings in BIOS. unplug the iPod, and see if the prob sorts itself out. another thing, if you connect the iPod with 5000 songs, and you have a different digital music collection, all of the songs will be overwritten, and i'm not sure ur friend will be happy about that! ;)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…