ipod will not zoom out

Trenny 11 Jun 13
Answered

How can I get my ipod touch to zoom out. The screen has suddenly gone enormous. I have followed the manual and tried spreading my fingers and pulling them together, but nothing happens. I use it for downloading audiobooks from the library website via my laptop and overdrive media console. It is is not connected directly to the internet.

Any help much appreciated.

Chronos the 2nd 11 Jun 13

Have you tried turning it off then on again?

Trenny 11 Jun 13

Yes, but I can't get even get rid of the sound now! When I press the button the screen momentarily shows the screen with the small icons (ie the normal one), and then reverts to the zoomed in screen (which appears to be on top of the normal screen. The audiobook is 'on' and even when I press the top 'off' button the speech continues. Crazy!

Trenny 11 Jun 13
Answer

I've done it! I went into itunes and right-clicked on 'sheila's ipod' and used the restore option. Thank you for your reply - it gave me the courae to try again!

Chronos the 2nd 11 Jun 13

Great but I was coming back to help you turn it off rather than restore. But the main thing is you are sorted. Well done,

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message