iPOD software

iqs 17:47 25 Oct 06

Hi ,I purchased an iPOD nano this morning.I already have Quicktime 7.1.3 with iTunes installed.Is the software I have installed the same as the supplied software?.

It is just a simple case of connecting the iPOD to the Pc?,and will it be detected.Or must I install extra software/drivers???

Cheers,Mike

djbenny 17:49 25 Oct 06

depends what OS your running

iqs 20:47 25 Oct 06

sorry ,Its Win XP

brambles 21:31 25 Oct 06

The latest iTunes which I downloaded today is Version 7.0.1.8

The latest Quicktime is the one you have already.

Open iTunes - connect your Nano it will be recognised but you'll have to go through the registration - so have the serial No. ready.

After this process it will download to your Nano every song title you have in iTunes

Brambles

GEEKSTA 21:37 25 Oct 06

it will should ask you if you want to download the software, untick then software or anel it .

GEEKSTA 21:38 25 Oct 06

sorry about that i was typing 2 fast. what i man was ,, it will should ask you if you want to download the software, untick the software or cancel it , but complete the regestration.

iqs 20:21 28 Oct 06

thank you all for your help.It was appreciated.
Regards,Mike : )

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…