IPOD Shuffle Help

Will 14:21 31 Dec 07

Thought there was a help room for IPODS in here? Anyway my wife bought me an IPOD Shuffle for running with, when I connect it, firstly it acts like I have conected a disk and shows in a seperate window a Window named IPOD with nothing in it, then it will sinc with nothing in the IPOD window but will not sink taking music from any other file ie the music file. It simpaly says "disk cannnot be found". I think it is a settings issue some where does anybody have any ideas please

bremner 14:47 31 Dec 07

You have not mentioned iTunes.

Do you have it installed and are you accessing the Shuffle through it?

Will 11:30 01 Jan 08

yea I am useing Itunes, all loaded from the site as required it just isn't downloading to the shuffle?

Will 23:49 08 Jan 09

So this is very old news perhaps but just thought I would add it incase people are not aware yet. I had trouble loading songs onto my IPOD shuffle from my laptop. It turns out if you have a mouse on the laptop and take it out for just a couple of seconds when the shuffle goes to "Sync" then the songs will load, it is something to do with power loading through the USB sockets..... I had to buy another shuffle which went to the same problem before I found out how to deal with it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…