ipod to new pc transfer?

EVERTON2 20:56 27 Feb 14

Hi, hope this is an ok place to ask this question. I have just got a new windows 8.1 pc and have an ipod full of a mix of iTunes purchases and cd music on it. It is recongnised when I plug it into iTunes but wont sync. it wants to wipe my ipod and start again with the iTunes purchases in my cloud account. Is there any easy way of transferring the ipod contents to my new pc. I do not have my old pc anymore.

Many thanks

Paul

john bunyan 21:21 27 Feb 14

I am trying to reply but am getting a"we think this is spam" message"!!

I give up - I am a non spammer!!!

john bunyan 21:27 27 Feb 14

Whatever I do I am getting a spam warning if I suggest a link. Google for iTools 1115. It worked for me. Dont forget to edit preferences, advanced , devices and tick the box "do not auto Synch". Wish I could be more helpful but I have never come across this "we think this is spam" warning here before!!

john bunyan 21:53 27 Feb 14

On Jan Ii1 I started a thread on this. On this tablet I cannot link,it but it warns you off some intrusive software. I will post again tomorrow from desktop!

BelindaRaman 14:43 11 Apr 14

No matter be treated as spammer or not. I just want to share what may solve this problem "ipod to new pc transfer?". You can refer to KiwiG PhonTunes.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac