IPOD NANO CONNECTION TO PC AND WINDOWS XP HOME

nu_man 01:09 05 Feb 06

I have installed the Apple IPOD NANO software several times as per instruction. When I connect the IPOD via the USB to my PC the 'New Hardware' wizard starts.

I cannot find the driver anywhere to satisfy XP. The PC does not noe recognise the IPOD and this confirmed in the Device Manager. Show IPOD under other devices with a question mark.

How can I fix this???????

Skills 01:15 05 Feb 06

During the software installation are you asked to plug in the device at a certain point? If so do so and it should pick it up

nu_man 10:38 05 Feb 06

During the software load, it does ask you to connect the Ipod to see if it needs formatting. I have tried this and the Hardware wizard appears again from XP. Same problem, unable to find the driver and get PC to see the device. Its becoming very frustrating......

nu_man 10:38 05 Feb 06

During the software load, it does ask you to connect the Ipod to see if it needs formatting. I have tried this and the Hardware wizard appears again from XP. Same problem, unable to find the driver and get PC to see the device. Its becoming very frustrating......

Skills 18:10 05 Feb 06

OK heres apples support page click here I would suggest downloading the latest versions of the ipod software click here Install the ipod software first and then itunes click here

If it still doesnt get picked up work through the items on the support list and if you still have no luck I would contact apple support.

kingussie 10:26 14 May 06

adding

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…