Ipod does not show up on Itunes or My Computer

Jmac179 00:57 29 Dec 07

Similar to an issue posted on this forum i had a freeze when sync'ng the Ipod Nano to my pc which is running windos vista.
I had to re boot the pc and since then have tried to re install itunes, tried to revert to a restore point prior to the Ipod being connected but still not working.
Any suggestions?

mymate 09:07 29 Dec 07

Have you ran click here .Clean up the remnants of itunes ? Then re install itunes again .
Or try this program free for 30 days click here

Jmac179 15:57 29 Dec 07

i have run Ccleaner and still no joy, on talking to my daughter she said she checked some pop up boxes when she was attempting to re connect the Ipod and they were in relation to drivers not installed for Ipod (she checked the box to do not show this notice again).
I have scucceded to instal Itunes and access the Ipod on my works laptop but i need this to work on the family computer so my daughter can load tunes when she wants.

brambles 18:06 29 Dec 07

I know how important it is to keep daughters happy. Try this link - keep trying you'll get there.

click here

Brambles

Jmac179 17:18 03 Jan 08

I have resolved the issue by pointing Windows to the C:\Windows\System32 folder when it started to look for the drivers, after it installed the first time that was it done.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…