iPod disk transfer

Digital X 11:42 02 Apr 04

Does anyone know how to use the hard disk on the iPod to transfer data files to another computer, using iTunes?

Ive had a few problems installing ITunes on my new computer purchased yesterday, whereas my existing computer which contains all my music files works fine when when moving music files across.

When I try to use it as an extrnal hard disk on my old computer it wont let me because the caption I need to complete is not highlighted, therefore I cant do anything on either computer.

Thanks for any suggestions

Kate B 15:48 02 Apr 04

Speaking off the top of my head, somewhere in iTunes is an option to enable disk mode (I think) find that, tick the box and you should be OK. iTunes won't let you move music between computers, though. For that you'll need a third-party app like Xplay.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…