iPod Digital MusicPlayer

tonyx1302 22:02 30 Jul 03

After two days I have just mastered loading cd's via the Sync on the Pod. (I am not joking!) Can someone please tell me how too ..in simple terms please...1, Add an extra cd after intial installation of albums. without deleting all excisting albums.How do I load it manually? (I have spent time on the Help menu...Complete gobbledebook to me.)
2. How I delete a single track or album I have put on the Pod without effecting the rest of the tracks/albums.
All help would be very gratefully received, but as a complete novice..and idiot..can the explanation be explained in simple terms!!!!!!

ton 02:11 31 Jul 03

I haven't used an iPod so I'm just guessing here.
I believe the iPod uses a hard drive to store the files. Is the drive readable in Windows Explorer? Can you just delete, copy & paste etc your files (previously converted to mp3's). I wondered if this might be a simpler way of doing things.

tonyx1302 10:27 31 Jul 03

Thanks for response. But as I am very new to pc's and iPod, cut & paste etc is a foreign language to me! Is there anybody out there can please tell me what I am doing wrong when copying cd's to the pod via Musicmatch It took nearly six hours to download 15 albums to the Musicmatch software, even though the download speeds showed of between x2.5--3.7. (Hope someone can understand that!) Once the cd's were on my pc it took about 5 mins to transfer the tracks to the pod via the a Belkin Firewire. As my son has 300+ cd's he wants to copy to the Pod and I'm well over 60, I wonder if I have enough years left to complete the job!!!!!!
Once again,any help to this and my previous question would be greatly appreciated

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…