iPlayer

superhoops 07:15 12 Sep 08

Hi all. Just recently I have been unable to download anything from iplayer. I can stream the programs ok but everytime I try to download I keep getting a page saying I need to download the iPlayer. I have done this a dozen times with the same result. k services is set to automatic so I can't think what else it can be. Any ideas? Thanks

FatboySlim71 09:02 12 Sep 08

I'll have a try now as I have iplayer already downloaded. I'll post back shortly.

FatboySlim71 09:11 12 Sep 08

I was able to download a program with no problems.

The only thing I could suggest is to TOTALLY UNINSTALL BBC iplayer. The below program should do this for you.

Choose the ADVANCED uninstall method when uninstalling.

After you have uninstalled iplayer, restart your computer, go to the BBC iplayer site and try to download again, when you are promted to download or that you need to download iplayer follow the instructions and see what happens.

Revo uninstaller:
click here

eedcam 09:22 12 Sep 08

Could be your firwall stopping the download I had that with ZA and bbc iplayer

superhoops 18:30 12 Sep 08

I downloaded Revo and uninstalled iPlayer. After I did that Firefox wouldnt start anymore so I reinstalled Firefox. Then I reinstalled iPlayer. And still I am being asked to instal the iPlayer!!!!

eedcam. My firewall is the standard vista windows firewall. I have added khost to the exceptions but still the same result.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

Best Mac antivirus 2017