iphone4 photo and video transfer

pete h 16:33 03 Feb 14

hi there.i tried the sites mobile phone issues forum but didnt get one single reply... can anyone please tell me if there is a piece of software that is free to enable me to transfer photos and videos on my phone to my laptop and vice versa.. without using itunes..

i have a video on my phone and when i try to send it to my email it says the video is too large and i can only send a portion of it... thanks in anticipation..

pete

john bunyan 16:44 03 Feb 14

Is this app a runner?

Transfer app

Woolwell 17:00 03 Feb 14

You don't need any software to transfer to pc. When I connect my iPhone to my W7 desktop by USB I get an autoplay popup as well as iTunes. If I select view files and browse the phone then I get to where the photos and videos that I have taken are stored and then it is simply a case of selecting, copying and pasting.

If you don't get a pop-up then the phone should be listed as a device under Computer.

I use iCloud and Photostream. It creates a folder on my desktop and you can upload and view photos.

Alternatively there is Syncios which I haven't used so cannot state whether it is any good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…