Ipaq PDA problems

Victoria 18:35 05 Dec 03

Onmy screen (Ipaq 2100) there is a revolving disc icon -what it and what should I do?

accord 18:41 05 Dec 03

i think it may be Active sync but not sure as im off out now. see yer

goonerbill 19:00 05 Dec 03

does it have on the outside yellow, green, blue and red/orange quarters, if so its active sync. its to sync all things on ya PDA with your pc. after you have loaded the software for your PDA to ya pc, you connect the PDA to the pc with the cable provided and any thing on ya PDA is saved to the pc and if you want to load any programs to the PDA you place them in the folder created by the PDA software on the pc and active sync to load to the PDA.

CHECK OUT THE MANUAL OR HP's web site for more detailed info

Victoria 19:03 05 Dec 03

It may have something to do with it. I dont seem to be able to connect with the computer -xp. when I open actic Sync. it says its not connected. I open file and click connect follow the windows through - it say that USB port is available (its connected to it) search for a mobile device but cant detect it. All connection appear to work. What do I try next

Victoria 19:21 05 Dec 03

the icon is a square with a circlwe inside which has orange green yellow and blue quadrants. these change as a hand goes round (Like a clock )from cloured to white and back again

goonerbill 00:21 06 Dec 03

did you have it connected when you loaded the software onto the pc. if so, thats whats wrong, if not, still follow these instructions ( had probs with other halfs first time ). uninstall the ipaq software from the pc, remove the usb cable and reboot. when windows is up and running again install the ipaq software ( do not connect usb cable ) follow all instructions carefully and read thoroughly. after you have done that connect cable to pc and then to ipaq and all should be ok.

accord 08:00 06 Dec 03

click here

go to the active sync page on MS website to download the updated version.... after you have installed your version and its running ok of course.

Victoria 08:58 06 Dec 03

thankk you all -reset worked on the PDA
It still didnt connect so I shut down the PC and went out to dinner. Guess wha t-this morning all is well

goonerbill 09:18 06 Dec 03

glad to here that its back to normal. they can be bit of a pain at times

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…